Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hey, we did stuff

When Joe was out of town again, I did some work around the house and on errands, but I also saw my family and took a trip up to Harrisburg to see the American MusicFest with Rose.



People contra dancing (I joined in!)



A train passing directly over the Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra concert



The Pennsylvania Capitol


Saturday I went to the La Plata 4th of July celebration and watermelon bash. There was free watermelon, mm, and more music.

I also did a lot of cooking. Unfortunately, I did not do a lot of dishes.

Today Joe is back home, and we went to the park I visited last week. It was still deserted.



Piney woods



Berry picking



Playing in the moss



Moss


The lakeside



A fishing bob stuck in a tree


And I will do a lot of dishes tomorrow.

No comments: